High cost efficiency
- In offshore, Siemens Gamesa is the number one player in the market, with the largest installed base and the largest order book in the industry, with more than 70% of market share.
- The offshore wind market is growing strongly, delivering a long-term cumulative market growth of 13% globally up to 2025, led by installations in Europe, followed by China, Taiwan, and the US.
- We aim to retain the number one position in Europe and China with a unique brand and mature value chain that will allow us to capture the pole position in emerging markets, such as the US or Taiwan.
- At the same time, our state-of-the-art technologies and solutions for offshore help us to secure continued LCoE reductions, essential in a subsidy-free offshore market.
- With this objective, we will continue improving competitiveness of our Direct Drive platform through technology and setting a solid foundation for a future step-change to a new platform by 2020.
It is our pleasure to meet you at the world’s leading wind energy event in Hamburg, Germany, this September. The Global Wind Summit is the biggest and most important meeting of the wind industry worldwide. It combines the leading expo for wind energy - WindEnergy Hamburg and the global conference of WindEurope to create a high-powered, unique platform for business, networking and information.
Visit Siemens Gamesa’s team at Hall B6, Booth 470 from 25 to 28 September 2018. We are looking forward to provide you with a comprehensive overview of current technologies and future solutions for the wind industry. Among other things, you will gain an insight into digital service offerings, how we bring offshore technology to emerging markets, flexible onshore products, and trailblazing storage solutions. Get your ticket today.