Flexible and smart
To fully tap the potential of wind power for the greatest return on investment, every aspect of your power plant needs to be considered. The operation, maintenance, and optimization of your assets are all key opportunities for lowering the cost of energy.
We apply sophisticated, engineer-driven solutions to increase the efficiency of our products, delivering enhanced value for our customers and pushing down the cost of wind energy for everyone.
Wind turbines today are found in increasingly remote locations all over the world, face dramatically different environmental pressures, and will each have to endure over 120,000 operating hours over the course of their lifetime. Maintaining assets in diverse conditions demands a resilient and reliable partner. As a company operating at a global scale, we offer tried and tested solutions and are well positioned not only to service ‘easy’ installations but the difficult ones too, always working alongside our customers as a trusted solutions partner.
Our Service business is a leading force in the industry in operating, maintaining, and optimizing turbines throughout their lifespan. With an average turbine availability of 98% over the last decade, Siemens Gamesa can attest to just how effective comprehensive operation and maintenance (O&M) and adaptable service features are in ensuring the continued operation of our customers’ assets.
2. Mitigate your financial and business risk through our performance and component warranties, as well as our cyber security and grid compliance solutions
3. Increase the energy production and thus the ROI of your wind farm through our performance upgrades and lifetime extension
4. Ensure accessibility to your offshore wind farm through our innovative offshore logistics
5. Maximize your capabilities to self-perform operations and maintenance through our expert advice combined with our aftermarket products and solutions
6. By combining intelligent analytics with unique domain knowledge, we maximize your insight and enable a fully optimized maintenance strategy