using Electric Thermal Energy Storage (ETES)
Electrification of industrial processes
ETES enables you to electrify the production in your plant. ETES matches the stable demand of high-temperature processes with the fluctuating energy generation from renewable sources. Exploit energy price volatility and heat recovery opportunities.
Clean & safe
Upgrade industrial plant with thermal energy storage
- Achieve lower energy costs
- Increase share of renewable energy and reduce CO2 footprint of industrial process
- Flexible supply of process heat ensures continuous production
- Become a recognized sustainable company
- Become independent from increasing fuel and CO2 prices
ETES is based on mature and proven technology. The non-hazardous materials and the feasible process parameters enable a secure and safe process operation.
Abundantly available and low-cost storage material, with the possibility to use storage modules, leads to significant economies of scale.
Due to the used materials and the operating conditions, the barriers to get permission for installation are very low. In combination with the geographical flexibility ETES is highly available for integration.
How the ETES team can support you?
Customer-specific advice through:
- Technical workshops with our experts
- Analysis of potential applications and identification of the best use case
- First technical setup and commercial evaluation
Full Feasibility Study
Joint working group for:
- In-depth analysis of the previously defined use case
- Conceptual engineering and business case calculation
- Basis for decision making
Dedicated project team for:
- Project Management
- Basic and detailed engineering
- Erection and commissioning of the storage plant