Onshore wind turbine
Would you like to know more about the SG 5.0-145? Are you interested in partnering up with Siemens Gamesaemail@example.com
- Benchmark in its segment for LCoE and profitability
- Enhanced blade aerodynamics and structural modularity
- New control system optimizes efficiency and adaptability to a broad range of sites
- Flexible power rating
Medium wind, onshore locations
|Model||Rotor Dia.||Wind type|
|SG 5.0-132||132 m||For high wind|
|Rated power||5.0 MW|
|IEC class||IEC IIB|
|Flexible Power rating||4.0 to 5.2 MW|
|Control||Pitch and variable speed|
|Standard operating temperature||Range from -20ºC to 45ºC with de-rating (1)|
|Swept area||16,513 m²|
|Material||Fiberglass reinforced with epoxy resin|
|Type||Multiple technologies available|
|Height||90, 102.5, 127.5 m and site-specific|
|Type||Doubly-fed induction machine|
|Voltage||690 V AC|
|Frequency||50 Hz/60 Hz|
|Protection class||IP 54|
|Power factor||0.9 CAP-0.9 IND throughout the power range (2)|
(1) Different versions and optional kits are available to adapt machinery to high or low temperatures and saline or dusty environments.
(2) Power factor at generator output terminals, on low voltage side before transformer input terminals.
The Siemens Gamesa 4.X platform leverages the knowledge acquired through the development of our latest onshore wind turbines and integrates innovative technologies to achieve higher efficiency and cost-effectiveness.
Our onshore portfolio relies on proven concepts with extensive track record in the market, such as the combination of a three-stage gearbox (two planetary and one parallel) and a doubly-fed induction generator, which offer the higher levels of reliability.
In addition, the inclusion of an optional premium converter allows us to comply with the most demanding grid connection requirements.
Our experts are on hand to help with any questions you have. Email us or login to our customer portal. Here you’ll be able to monitor configuration, production, and agreements for your wind power plants, and find relevant news from Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy.