We are global: Train around the world
Safety and technical trainings under realistic conditions
Get an overview about our safety and technical trainings worldwide and register today.
Book a training
We have trained more than 30.000 wind turbine technicians globally either in one of our training centers or as onsite training using our proven onsite training concept. In 2019 we handled more than 30.000 training bookings per year as well as 40.000 e-learnings.
At Siemens Gamesa we strive to deliver training that ensures the best possible learning outcome. We offer a broad range of technical and safety trainings for wind turbines on- and offshore.
We offer customers a flexible and comprehensive portfolio of training solutions designed to train wind specialists to the highest quality and safety standards. Our training web gives you an overview of everything you need to get started. Enjoy the journey and stay safe.
Our 9 training centers on continents all around the globe are designed to train wind technicians according to the highest quality standards on the market. Our training centers have different focus areas, but all follow our philosophy: High quality and safe training tailored to the needs of our customers
What we offer:
- Wide range of technical and safety trainings
- Hands-on training by highly competent & field experienced staff in a realistic wind turbine environment
- Digital trainings and e-learnings
- Proven onsite training concept
- Training Web supporting system for online booking and tracking of qualifications and certificates
- GWO certified
Our trainers are high skilled trainers within specific areas. They all have field experience and continuously undergo training and development in various areas within safety, technical and pedagogical skills.
Our learning methods
Virtual trainings are performed in one of our training centers or as onsite training using a variety of different learning technologies
“We have received multiple on-site trainings, such as the Advanced Rescue training, and all have been quick and easy to coordinate and execute”, says Another customer from Australia
- If the training requires specialized equipment or assets, a training center will provide these in close coordination with the site.
- All trainings are executed by highly experienced and competent Siemens Gamesa trainers, which ensures quality and uniform training that is in compliance with the highest industry standards.
- We can bring some equipment, the majority of it should be provided by the recipient, including potentially a turbine.
If you want to know more about the on-site training option, please contact one of our training centers
Onsite training allows our technicians to get trained in the comfort of familiar surroundings on technology that they will be required to work on, with the added benefit of not spending time and money on flights, accommodation, visas and allowances. This in turn means that our techs are far more productive with no time lost due to travelling – all-in-all a much more efficient solution.
The technical trainings are divided into basic technical training and advanced technical training. Basic technical training is available to everyone, while there are restrictions on the advanced technical training. In our different customer orientation courses, external customers with an active contract receive information concerning the technology of either geared turbines or direct drive turbines.
Here we share our current news for Siemens Gamesa Global Training. You will also be able to find presentations and relevant documents for our current and future business partners.
Read our newsletter and learn more about “NPS Survey 2020” and “TPT LOTO Training Families".