Onshore wind turbine
Would you like to know more about the SG 2.6-114? Are you interested in partnering up with Siemens Gamesafirstname.lastname@example.org
- Technology with extensive experience and validation
- Offering various tower options from 63 to 125 m
- 56-meter blade specifically reinforced for sites with moderate and high winds
Medium and high wind, onshore locations
|Model||Rotor Dia.||Wind type|
|SG 2.1-114||114 m||For low to medium wind|
|SG 2.2-122||122 m||For low wind|
|SG 2.9-129||129 m||For low to medium wind|
|Rated power||2.625 MW (1)|
|Wind class||IEC IA/IIA/S|
|Control||Pitch and variable speed|
|Standard operating temperature||Range from -20ºC to 35ºC (2)|
|Swept area||10,207 m²|
|Power density||257.18 W/m²|
|Material||Fiberglass reinforced with epoxy or polyester resin|
(1) Flexible rating strategy up to 2.9 MW available for the CS variant under specific site conditions.
(2)Different versions and optional kits are available to adapt machinery to high or low temperatures and saline or dusty environments.
(3) Power factor at generator output terminals, on low voltage side before transformer input terminals.
|Type||Multiple technologies available|
|Height||63, 68, 75, 80, 88, 93, 125 m and site-specific|
|Type||Doubly-fed induction machine|
|Voltage||690 V AC|
|Frequency||50 Hz/60 Hz|
|Protection class||IP 54|
|Power factor||0.95 CAP-0.95 IND throughout the power range (3)|
Our experts are on hand to help with any questions you have. Email us or login to our customer portal. Here you’ll be able to monitor configuration, production, and agreements for your wind power plants, and find relevant news from Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy.