Your trusted partner
Today, the critical need for sustainable sources of energy has become a pressing global issue. Over the last few decades, onshore wind power has emerged as the favored solution, and has developed into one of the most valued sources of renewable energy worldwide.
By 2020, onshore wind power could prevent 975 million tons of CO₂ emissions per annum. The maturity of the industry, alongside further innovation-led cost reductions, will pave the way for this. Importantly, onshore wind power contributes to local economies and creates jobs, with projects being developed by an increasingly diverse range of interest groups, from private individuals to large corporations.
As high demand continues, considerable technological advances have been made. As a result, onshore wind has become one of the most competitive and cost-effective renewable energy sources, with 520 GW installed globally at the end of 2017.
- Early customer collaboration, a flexible product portfolio and ongoing optimization
- Innovative onshore solutions based on a proven track record and technological excellence
- Improved performance through tailored product configuration and geared technology for maximum profitability
- Covering customer needs and all market requirements by allowing complete control and flexibility
- True global reach by deploying a regional focus wherever we operate, with technology adapted to local needs
- Working together with our customers, understanding their concerns, and earning their trust, thereby building enduring partnerships and customer satisfaction