Flexible and smart
Wind turbines today are found in increasingly remote locations all over the world, face dramatically different environmental pressures, and will have to endure over 120,000 operating hours over their lifetime. By late 2017, their combined capacity had reached almost 540 GW of energy. And according to forecasts from the Global Wind Energy Council, by 2020 total global wind capacity could supply 17–19% of the world’s electricity needs. With an average turbine availability of 98% over the last decade, Siemens Gamesa can attest to just how effective comprehensive operation and maintenance (O&M) and adaptable service features are.
- Maximize your wind farm revenue through efficient maintenance and repair solutions
- Mitigate your financial and business risk through our performance and component warranties
- Increase the energy production and thus the ROI of your wind farm through our performance upgrades and lifetime extensions
- Ensure accessibility to your offshore wind farm through our innovative offshore logistics
- Maximize your capabilities to self-perform operations and maintenance through our knowledge transfer options
- By combining intelligent analytics with unique domain knowledge we maximize your insight and enable a fully optimized maintenance strategy